April 29, 2005
ABU-SANDEEP'S NEW LINE
White for women
>Check these pics!
THE GRAND FINALE
A clash of ice and spice!
The Lakme Pepper Mint theme springs to life with designers Monisha Jaising and Varun Bahl's icy and spicy designs.
Rohit Bal's tryst with Mughal royalty
A mix of cholis, dhotis, bikinis, toga-like wraps, skirt-pants and more
for both men and women
• Satya Paul: Madonna meets Sita
• A standing ovation for Shahzad Kalim
• Manish Arora's funky princesses!
• Wendell's new collection!
• Rina Dhaka: Black is casual?
• Malini Ramani's summer style tips
• A tribute to changing trends
• Nikhil-Shantanu: Going international?
• 3 fashion must-haves: Ritu Kumar
• Rina Dhaka's style tips for summer!
• Aki Narula defends his case
• Suneet Varma accuses Aki Narula
• Would you wear these jewels?
• Next year two India fashion weeks
• LIFW 2005 -- the curtain rises
• Health and fitness, Mr India-style
• Carol Gracias: Set for the summer?
• Sonalika's fitness and skincare tips
• Wanna look like a model?
• Sehwag's tryst with fashion
Lakme India Fashion week 2004
The complete coverage!
Lakme India Fashion Week 2003
The complete coverage
A comic touch!
KING OF DRAPE
Gypsy skirts are hot!
Email this article
Write us a letter
Copyright © 2005 rediff.com India Limited. All Rights Reserved.