Image Courtsey: Checking Watch" by Nutdanai Apikhomboonwaroot @freedigitalphotos [dot]net
The watch is a powerful icon, it tells more than time – it is an accessory that tell’s whether you are trendy or conservative, smart, efficient or active. It can even tell whether you are old money or nouveau riche, defines the person who wears it and announces a statement to your boss, clients & to the world about what type of a person you are in reality.
So read on to know how to select the right watch that truly defines your personality –
1) For a classic regular look: Your regular watch to wear on a day to day basis should be neutral, durable and all purpose - whether for working, relaxing or to run errands. Go for Neutral colour & comfortable strap with date & numbers on the dial. The size and weight of the dial is determined by your body type. If you’re a heavy set man, a standard dial may look womanly on your wrist.
2) For a trendy formal look: For formal occasions such as weddings, dinners or client meetings you need to look impressive & authoritative sometimes, hence go for a simple, elegant faces. Their bodies are made of metal, but their bands are made of leather. As with anything else, black leather is more formal than brown.
3) Smart watches for a smarter look: If you are die hard fan of technology or a geek you should try smart watches as Smart watches can run apps and play back all sorts of digital media, like audio tracks or radio streamed to Bluetooth headphones. Many of these watches have touchscreens, which allow you to access functions like a calculator, thermometer, compass and more.
4) Sport watches for sporty look : If you are the bold & sporty types, wear a sports watch which will have features like water resistant, chronograph, lap times and keep a memory log so you can track your progress.
5) Fashion watches for fashion fanatic: For women who are into style & fashion, bracelet watches are the best to flaunt at any party or over the weekend.
6) Titan For a women with style: Find a Titan watch for almost any occasion, from a formal wedding all the way to a fast-food breakfast date. Pick out a watch or two for yourself and another one to give as a gift.
7) For the experimental watch hunters: If you are not completely into watches, get LED watches as shown in the images which will help you see the right time as well as look funky, especially during the late hours of the day.