A well-equipped toolbox is essential for emergency tasks & other chores in the house — from hanging a picture frame to putting together furniture or fixing minor kitchen stuff such as the pressure cooker. Whether you’re a rookie handyman or a seasoned do-it-yourselfer, a range of basic tools is essential to do small jobs around the house.
What tools do you need? Your skills and the kinds of tasks you ought to do must be your guide, but a good basic selection would include all or any of these 8 essential tools:
1) Complete set Of Branded 102 PCs Multipurpose Toolkit Drill Machine: Imagine if you can carry your tools with you wherever you go? Sounds great! Yes it does, as the latest multi-purpose drill kit has every tool you require for any assistance.
2) a. Screw Driver Set Magnetic Toolkit with multi insert bits - Before tackling a household do it yourself fixing project, make sure you have the right gear. While choosing a screw driver set look for magnetic tips and comfortable grips to make screwing or unscrewing easier.
b. To open a small screws for mobile phone, PDA housing, laptops, PSP, DS, MP3 player you can try Screwdriver Kit 28-in-1 PC Case
3) 40 Pc Socket Wrench Set Multifunction Tool Kit: - Adjustable Wrenches are unique because a smaller wrench will come in handy when loosening small nuts in hard-to-reach places. The larger model will tackle most nuts and other fasteners.
4) 25 PC Socket Wrench Set Handle Extension Combination Set: Ideal to make small repair on your bathroom, motorcycle and even for your Cars.
5) Utility Knife with a hammer - For opening boxes, sharpening pencils, and more, a utility knife is a toolbox workhorse.
6) Work Light or Flashlight - A flashlight is a must for every emergency kit.
7) Electric Drill - Buy one cordless drill with sleek, longer lasting lithium-ion cells. They are convenient for working anywhere, but the corded kinds cost less and don't require expensive battery replacements. Here are the few corded and cordless drills you can keep in your home.
8) Find the right tool when you need it : Keep Your Tools Secure with this Professional 2 Layer Hardware Tool Box. This tool box with help you get organized, save your time and keep your most valuable gear safe and dry in any climate.