Travel services provider Thomas Cook India today said it has elevated Chief Operating Officer, Mahesh Iyer as the company's CEO. Iyer, who has been... ...http://www.business-standard.com/article/pti-stories/thomas-cook-india-elevates-mahesh-iyer-as-ceo-117021500947_1.html
Currently, e-commerce contributes barely 5% to TCI Express's 90% surface business. The rest 10% of its business comes from air transport ...http://www.dnaindia.com/money/report-express-delivery-firm-tci-eyes-acquisitions-to-drive-volumes-2295589
On 30 January 2017 ...http://www.business-standard.com/article/news-cm/tci-industries-to-consider-december-quarter-results-117011800335_1.html
Gati, Patel Integrated, Snowman, TCI, Allcargo Logistics, Gateway Distriparks and VRL Logistics were up 1%-5% ...http://www.business-standard.com/article/markets/logistics-shares-extends-gain-gati-snowman-up-over-3-117011700203_1.html
By Edward Taylor and Simon Jessop FRANKFURT/LONDON (Reuters) - Volkswagen investors demanded reforms and questioned executive bonuses after the... ...http://www.sify.com/news/vw-shareholders-question-bonuses-in-wake-of-us-diesel-deal-news-crime-rbmsy1bcfaifi.html
TCI Home Packers provide packing...
The unique analysis and benchmarking...