The Konkan Railway today said all the passengers who had taken ill after breakfast due to food poisoning on the Mumbai-bound Tejas Express have... ...http://news.rediff.com/commentary/2017/oct/16/passengers-who-fell-ill-on-tejas-express-discharged/8a5cb0e0a7848c81e6e15f1b6a9a685c
There were 294 passengers in the train, of which 230 were served breakfast and 117 were served a vegetarian meal ...http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-2-in-icu-after-eating-aboard-tejas-express-2553153
Four new patients of pesticide poisoning were admitted to the GMC hospital in Yavatmal today, said district officials.Currently, there are 24... ...http://www.business-standard.com/article/pti-stories/four-new-patients-of-pesticide-poisoning-admitted-to-gmc-117101000957_1.html
Lucknow : On a day when BJP president Amit Shah, Union Minister of Information and Broadcasting Smriti Irani and Uttar Pradesh chief minister Yogi... ...http://www.sify.com/news/over-250-schoolchildren-taken-ill-after-sugar-factory-chemical-leak-in-ups-shamli-news-national-rkkn6Jhfbggbb.html
Kottayam: Director of Mahatma Gandhi University School of Letters and writer Dr. V. C. Harris (58) passed away at 11 am on Monday at the Kottayam... ...http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/MathrubhumiEnglish/~3/41WjPvBaOFg/literary-critic-dr-v-c-harris-passes-awaymg-university-school-of-letters-director-writer-1.2297483
ICU Manual for Nurses - The book has...