Following are the successful candidates who were declared elected from their respective constituencies after Tuesday's counting of votes for elections to the 40-member Goa assembly.
- Goa Chief Minister Pratapsingh Rane wins from Poriem assembly seat.
- Rebel Congressman Churchill Alemao, who formed the Save Goa Front, wins the Navelim seat by over 5,000 votes, defeating veteran Congressman and Industries Minister Luisinho Faleiro.
BJP candidate Dilip Parulekar defeats Goa Deputy Chief Minister and state NCP chief Wilfred D'Souza in Saligao.
- Sitting Congress legislator Alexio Sequiera wins Loutolim seat.
- Former chief minister Churchill Alemao's Save Goa Front candidate Alexo Louraco wins Curtorim seat defeating Speaker Fransisco Sardinha.
- Former Goa chief minister Manohar Parrikar has won the Panaji assembly seat by defeating Congress candidate Dinar Tarcar by 1,444 votes.
- Bharatiya Janata Party nominee and sitting legislator Vijay Pai Khot wins the Canacona assembly seat by defeating Congress candidate Sanjay Bhandekar by 226 votes.
- BJP leader Laxmikant Parsekar wins Mandrem seat by 1710 votes.
- Filipe Nery Rodrigues (Congress) wins Velim seat by 2,732 seats.
- Congress minister Digambar Kamat wins the Margao seat by defeating BJP candidate Sharmad Pai Raiturkar by 2,186 votes.
- Nationalist Congress Party candidate Jose Philip defeats former BJP state president Rajendra Arlekar in Vasco Da Gama seat.
- Congress candidate Shyam Satardekar wins from Curchorem.
- Congress nominee Francisco Silveira bags St Andre seat.
- Congress sitting legislator Agnelo Fernandes wins Calangute seat.
Congress sitting legislator Joaquim Alemao wins from Cuncolim.
More results awaited