The National Investigation Agency has released two local men for want of evidence in the serial bomb blasts at Bodh Gaya temple on Sunday.
Binod Mistri and Dashrath Yadav were released Wednesday night for want of evidence after recording their statements, police said.
Mistri was detained in the evening of Sunday by the security forces on the basis of his voter identity card found inside the temple during search after the explosions. Dasrath was held for questioning on the basis of call details of Mistri's mobile made to him.
Both hail from Barachatti village of Gaya.
With the two, all six detained persons were set free.
Patna police on Wednesday released four youngsters who had booked two rooms in a hotel near the temple for merely two hours on Sunday morning.
NIA, which has been formally entrusted with the job of probe into the terror attack, is now sifting through the data of calls, incoming as well outside from the temple town.
Some clues had been found during the exercise and a few persons might be called for questioning soon, police said.
Meanwhile, prohibitory orders under section 144 CRPC imposed around the temple area continued to remain in force till further order. Shops selling toys and small items related to Buddhism in the vicinity of the historic temple remained closed.
"The shops will remain closed till further order," Sub Divisional Officer Mohammad Maqbool Alam told PTI.
District magistrate has called a meeting with the shopkeepers to discuss possibility of shifting them to other places.
Bihar Governor D Y Patil on Wednesday visited the temple and backed Chief Minister Nitish Kumar's request to the Centre to hand over the security of the temple to CISF.
Arvind Singh, member, Bodh Gaya Temple Management Committee said that people were flocking the temple to pay respect to lord Buddha. Tight security arrangements had been maintained by Bihar Military Police and CRPF.