1. During his recent meeting with this world leader, PM Modi said, 'Glad our decisions not subjected to DRS'. Who is this leader?
Bidya Devi Bhandari
Mohammed bin Zayed bin Sultan Al-Nahyan
2. Pakistan sentenced India's Kulbhushan Jadhav to death for espionage activities. When was he arrested?
December 31, 2016
May 1, 2016
March 3, 2016
April 1, 2016
3. A passenger was recently pulled out of his seat and dragged along the aisle floor, causing serious injuries. Which airline was it?
4. The world's oldest person Emma Martina Luigia Morano passed away on the weekend. How old was she?
5. Prime Minister Narendra Modi during his Gujarat tour broke protocol and met a 4-year-old girl. What did he do?
He stopped his convoy
He visited her at her home
Took her on a drive
Ate a meal with her
6. The US dropped the 'mother of all bombs' on Afghanistan. Which country claims to have the 'father of all bombs'?
7. A company's CEO was recently trolled for saying he didn't want his app in poor countries like India and Spain. What app was he talking about?
8. Kashmir recently held a repolling for the Lok Sabha Srinagar constituency. It recorded the lowest percentage.
9. The BJP held its national executive meet over the weekend. Where was it held?
10. Which state recently passed a bill to increase quota for Muslims to 12 per cent?
Scored: 0 out of 10