Rediff India Abroad
 Rediff India Abroad Home  |  All the sections

Search:



The Web

India Abroad




Newsletters
Sign up today!

Get news updates:
  


Home > India > News > PTI

   Discuss   |      Email   |      Print   |   Get latest news on your desktop

Handed over entire document on terror strike to Pak: Pranab

January 11, 2009 17:09 IST

Related Articles
Coverage: Attack on Mumbai
Will allow Pak to provide legal help to Kasab: India
Why the world is silent on Jammu and Kashmir, asks Pakistan
Surgical strikes can't be carried out, says Musharraf
Did Sabahuddin meet Kayani?
Mumbai cops to have interactive session with Kasab

Refuting charges that India did not hand over all documents on the Mumbai terror attacks [Images] to Pakistan, External Affairs Minister Pranab Mukherjee [Images] on Sunday said that entire documents on the matter had been passed on to the neighbouring country.

"It is a false allegation that we did not hand over all documents pertaining to the attack on India's financial hub... we have given entire documents on the matter to Pakistan," Mukherjee told reporters after attending a Congress rally in West Bengal.

The conspiracy and plan for the attack had been hatched in Pakistan and therefore it followed that the neighbouring country had to probe activities of the elements involved in planning the strike, Mukherjee said.




© Copyright 2008 PTI. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of PTI content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent.
   Email   |      Print   |   Get latest news on your desktop


Advertisement
Advertisement