Rediff India Abroad
 Rediff India Abroad Home  |  All the sections

Search:



The Web

India Abroad




Newsletters
Sign up today!

Get news updates:
  
Mobile Downloads
Text 67333
Article Tools
Email this article
Top emailed links
Print this article
Contact the editors
Discuss this Article


Home > India > News > Report

No headway in Jaipur blasts case yet

Onkar Singh in New Delhi | June 03, 2008 12:25 IST

There has been no headway in the Jaipur serial bomb blasts that left over 60 persons dead and nearly 150 injured, says Gulab Chand Kataria, Rajasthan's Home Minister.

Talking to rediff.com from his residence in Jaipur on Tuesday morning, he said, "The state police are looking into the case along with Intelligence Bureau and the CBI to track down the culprits. Initially, HUJI had been blamed  for carrying out the blasts."

"Investigations are still continuing," Kataria said.

A K Jain, additional director general, crime, refused to divulge details, saying it will affect the investigation.







Advertisement
Advertisement