|Rediff India Abroad Home | All the sections|
Hyderabad blasts suspect undergoes 2nd narco test
September 13, 2007 17:09 IST
Rafiq, a suspect in the Hyderabad bomb blasts that killed 42 people, was on Thursday subjected to a narco-analysis test, the second one to be conducted on himsince last week.
"Rafiq has given some information on the blasts during the three-hour-long test which will aid the investigation," Forensic Science Laboratory Director B A Mohan told PTI in Bangalore.
After FSL authorities learnt that Imran Khan, another suspect, and Rafiq had concealed certain vital information during a narco-analysis test conducted on September 4, they communicated it to the Hyderabad-based Special Investigation Team which brought them to Bangalore for the test.
On the SIT's request, FSL authorities subjected Imran to a second narco test on Wednesday while the test on Rafiq was conducted on Thursday.
Mohan said Imran revealed a "lot of sensational information" about the two blasts in Hyderabad on August 25 and the earlier explosions in Mecca Masjid.
"I can't share any information," he said.