Home > News > Information You Can Use
Alert: Admissions to Dr Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya
June 17, 2004 14:16 IST
Doctor Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya
Applications are invited for the following courses for the academic session 2004-2005
Admission through entrance test
1. Bachelor of Computer Applications
2. Bachelor of Journalism and Communication
3. Bachelor of Library and Information Science
4. BSc, Part I (Computer Science)
5. BSc, Part I (Electronics),
6. LLB (Honours, 5 years)
7. LLB, Part I (three years)
8. LLM, Part I (two years)
9. Master of Education
10. Master of Library and Information Science
11. Master of Journalism & Communications
12. Master of Science in Information Technology (2 years)
13. M Tech (App Geology, 3 years)
14. PG diploma in environmental geology
Admission through merit list
1. BA/BSc/B Com in all major subjects (including BSc in Biotechnology, Industrial Microbiology).
2. MA in Ancient Indian History Culture and Archaeology, Anthropology, Criminology, Economics, English, Geography, Hindi, History, Linguistics, Mathematics, Music, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Public Administration, Rural Studies, Sanskrit, Sociology, Urdu, Yogic Science.
3. MSc in Anthropology, Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, Botany, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Electronics, Forensic Science, Geography, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Yogic Science, Zoology.
4. M Pharm in Pharmaceutical Science.
5. M Ed
6. M Com
7. Diplomas in Criminology and Forensic Science, Hindi, Land Management, Sanskrit, Yogic Science.
8. PG diploma in Computer Linguistics, International Business, Law of Taxation, Performing Arts, Petroleum Technology Refining & Petrochemicals, Yogic Science.
9. Senior diploma in Sanskrit.
10. Post-master's diploma in Social Work and Extension.
11. M Phil in Ancient Indian History Culture And Archaeology, English, Hindi, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Sanskrit, Sociology
Admission through All India/Vyapam Test
1. Bachelor of Pharmacy
2. Bachelor of Education
3. Master of Business Administration
4. Master of Computer Applications
1. The application form can be obtained from the head of the concerned department on payment of the cost of the form by a crossed demand draft of Rs 150 drawn in favour of the Registrar, Dr Harisingh Gour University, Sagar, Madhya Pradesh -- 470 003 (State Bank of India, Sagar University Branch, Code 1143) or through post by sending a DD of Rs 175 made payable to the Registrar, Dr Harisingh Gour University, Sagar, State Bank of India, Sagar University Branch, code 1143) accompanied by a self-addressed envelope of size 28 cm x 10 cm.
2. The last date of receiving forms in the office is June 25.
3. Those appearing at the qualifying main examination of 2004 may also apply for admission.
4. For admission to the courses in 'admission through entrance test', the forms are to be obtained from and deposited with the head of the concerned department along with the prescribed admission fee. The test date will be mentioned in the application form.