Home > News > Information You Can Use
Medical PG Programmes at CMC Vellore
December 01, 2003 12:56 IST
Medical PG Programmes at CMC, Vellore
Christian Medical College, Vellore invites applications for admission to the following Medical Postgraduate Programmes:
1. Diploma in Child Health/Obstetrics & Gynaecology/Anaesthesia/Clinical Pathology/Dermatology – Venerology & Leprosy/Otorhinolaryngology/Orthopaedics/ Ophthalmology/Medical Radiology/Medical Radiotherapy/Psychological Medicine.
2. MD in Gen Medicine/Obstetrics & Gynaecology/Pathology/Microbiology/Physiology/ Pharmacology/Paediatrics/Radiotherapy/Anaesthesiology/Dermatology – Venerology & Leprosy/ Biochemistry/Community Medicine/Psychiatry/Radiology/PMR.
3. MS in Gen Surgery/Orthopaedics/Opthalmology/Otorhinolaryngology/Anatomy.
4. Diploma NB Course in Family Medicine.
Eligibility: MBBS with one-year internship. Candidates must have the Medical Council Registration.
5. Diploma NB in Endocrinology.
Eligibility: MD General Medicine/Paediatric/OG from a University recognised by the Medical Council of India.
6. DM in Neurology/Cardiology/Nephrology/Gastroenterology/Clinical Haematology.
Eligibility: MD General Medicine/Paediatric Medicine from a University recognised by the Medical Council of India. MD Pathology candidates are also eligible to apply for DM Clinical Haematology.
7. MCh in Cardiothoracic Surgery/Genitourinary Surgery/Paediatric Surgery.
Eligibility: MS in General Surgery from a University, recognised by the Medical Council of India.
8. Three-year MCh in Neurosurgery.
Eligibility: MS Degree or equivalent in General Surgery/ENT/Orthopaedics.
9. Five-year MCh in Neurosurgery.
Eligibility: MBBS with one-year internship and Medical Council Registration.
Candidates with MNAMS/MAMS/Diploma NB qualification conducted by the National Board of Examinations have to possess an additional year of research experience to be eligible to apply for Higher Speciality courses.
Candidates having qualified for a postgraduate diploma may also apply for the postgraduate degree (MS/MD) course in the same subject. Post Diploma candidates with a diploma in the same subject will undergo two years training for the degree.
For postgraduate courses candidates can apply for a maximum of four courses in two subjects only. Candidates with an MD/MS or equivalent degree can apply for only one Higher Specialty course.
Candidates will have to appear for a written test followed by a personal interview at Vellore.
Application forms and prospectus can be obtained by sending an ICICI Bank chalan (FC-CMC-V must be mentioned on the chalan) or DD of Rs 300 drawn in favour of CMC Vellore Association a/c payable at Vellore to the Registrar, CMC, Thorapadi PO, Vellore 632002.
Last date for request of application by post: December 8, 2003.
Last date for receipt of completed application forms for all courses: December 15, 2003.
Christian Medical College, Vellore, Tamil Nadu. 632002. Phone: 0416-2262603. Extention: 4255. Fax: 0416-2267788. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://home.cmcvellore.ac.in
More Information You Can Use