One of the most popular Ganpati idols in Mumbai, Lalbaugcha Raja attracts a stream of celebrity visitors.
The latest to visit the elephant-headed lord was Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who look gorgeous in a red sari that she matched with red lips and red bangles.
Both devotees and the volunteers couldn't help sneaking peeks at the stunning actress, and clicking photos.
But Mrs Bachchan only had eyes for the Lord.
Take a look:
- PIX: Bollywood's weekend Ganpati celebrations
- 'Daddy is a story of India'
- #InstaStories: Shilpa Shetty's fave Ganpati moment
- PIX: Sohail Khan at sister Arpita's Ganpati Visarjan
- PIX: Sanjay Dutt bids goodbye to Ganpati
- Urvashi Rautela, Madhuri share Ganpati pictures
- PIX: Tamannaah, Tiger, Govinda welcome Lord Ganesha
- PIX: Bhoomi team seeks blessings from Lord Ganesha
- PIX: Ajay Devgn visits Lalbaugcha Raja
- When Bollywood hailed Ganpati Bappa Morya