How well are you sleeping? Find out!
Are you getting enough sleep? Answer ten simple questions to find out. The results might just surprise you!
Only last week, we shared with you, findings of a survey which revealed that couples who sleep closer to each other tend to be happier than those who sleep apart.
This week we are asking you, our dear readers, to participate in a quick survey of your sleeping habits.
Do you think you sleep well?
Do you watch television just before going to bed?
Do you check your mobile phone almost immediately after waking up?
Take the ten questions that follow to find out just how well (or poorly) you sleep.
Do also watch out for the survey results next week to find out just how where you stand among the rest of our readers! :-)
Meanwhile, let's find out a little about your sleeping pattern, shall we?
Click NEXT to start answering...
Please note that the assessment need not be considered as an alternative to professional medical advice and should be treated as such.
Image: Do you sleep like a baby? Find out!
Photographs: Yannis Behrakis/Reuters
1. For approximately how many hours do you sleep each night?
2. Approximately how long do you sleep on your day off?
More than 12 hours
3. At approximately what time do you go to bed?
Not before midnight
4. What do you do an hour before you go to bed?
Spend time with family
Watch television/use electronic items etc
Catch up on work
6. How often do you have movie nights at home (or outside)?
Twice during week
Thrice during the week
Every night is a movie night
7. How often do you take medications to go to sleep
Once in a while
Most of the time
All the time
8. How often do you wake up in the middle of the night?
At least once
More than twice
9. After you wake up, how long is it before you reach out to your mobile phone/tablet pc/computer?
Not before an hour
Not before 30 minutes