Recipe: Paneer with raw mango, a tasty experiment
We had asked you, dear readers, to share your best mango recipes. Here's an interesting recipe from Urmi. Try it out.
Reader Urmi shares her kitchen experiment, Chenna and Kachcha Aam-er Paturi, a "tongue blowing" mango recipe.
Excited already? Take note of the ingredients and try it yourself!
- 1 cup chenna (home-made paneer or cottage cheese)
- 1/2 raw mango peeled and shredded
- 1 1/2 tsp mustard oil
- 1 tsp turmeric (or as per taste)
- 1 tsp red chilli powder (less if you want it less spicy)
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Salt as per taste
- Sugar as per taste
- 4 green chilli
- Mix all the ingredients in a microwave safe bowl.
- You may sprinkle some water to soften the blend.
- Microwave for up to seven minutes.
- Serve it hot with rice.
- Recipe: How to make Mango Mojito
- Mango Recipe: Mambazha Pulissery
- Recipe: How to make Mango salsa
- How to make Mamidikaya Pachadi
Dear Readers, e-mail your best mango recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org (with subject line 'Best Mango Recipe').
We will publish your mouth-watering recipes on Rediff.com :)
Image: Chhana and Kacha aam er Paturi
Photographs: Courtesy http://alikabosar.blogspot.in/