Recipe: How to make Mango salsa
Mango Salsa, says food blogger Anusha Praveen, is a summer salad made with ripe mangoes.
Here's the recipe:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 1 large mango (ripe and firm) peeled and cubed
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 serrano chilli minced
- 2 tbsp cilantro finely chopped
- 2 tsp juice of lemon
- Salt to taste
- In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and toss well.
- Chill for an hour.
- Serve along side some tacos or quesadillas (a type of stuffed flatbread).
Anusha Praveen blogs at tomatoblues.com.
Also Read: Mango Recipe: Mambazha Pulissery
Dear Readers, send us your best mango recipes to email@example.com (with subject line 'Best Mango Recipe').
We will publish these mouth-watering mango recipes on Rediff.com :)
Image: Mango salsa
Photographs: Courtesy Anusha Praveen