What: To coincide with the forthcoming congregation of over 2,000 entrepreneurs from across the country, The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE) has announced a photo contest in association with Canon India to capture the mood of an emerging 'Enterprising India' visually.
The prize winning and select short listed entries will be on display at the TiE Entrepreneurial Summit 2010 to be held at Siri Fort Auditorium in New Delhi from December 21 to 23, 2010.
How to enter the TiE Photography Contest
- There is no entry fee.
- This contest is open to everyone around the world.
- The photograph needs to have a title and caption.
- Each participant can submit a maximum of four entries.
- To participate in the contest, please send the digital photograph entries to firstname.lastname@example.org along with complete communication details.
- The high resolution (300dpi) digital photographs should not be more than 800 pixels on the longer side and not exceed 4MB.
- Photographic entries can be shot using any imaging device.
- The entries close on December 10, 2010
- All participants would be deemed to have read the 'Terms & Conditions' of the photo contest.
- The copyright of the entry stays with the photographer. TiE and Canon have the right to use the entries in any of their promotion materials meant for information sharing but not for any commercial purposed.
The prizes are:
- First prize: Canon Camera SX 1201S.
- Second prize: Canon Camera IXUS 1051S.
- Third prize: Camera Powershot A495
For more details please log in to: www.tiesummit.org or
http://delhi.tie.org or write to