If you are less than 25 years of age, and have a height of 5'5", you can apply.
What's it about?
The nation's most sought after beauty pageants, the fbb Colors Femina Miss India 2017 is inviting applications from young, aspiring women.
This year, the pageant will explore potential talent in every Indian state, selecting one ambassador who will represent their state at the National finals.
These representatives will be titled as fbb Colors Femina Miss India Kerala 2017, fbb Colors Femina Miss India Karnataka 2017 etc, before the final round where the national winners will be crowned.
The Top 3 contestants from every state will be provided a Golden Ticket to the State’s Zonal crowning ceremony which will be held in Bangalore (South Zone), Delhi (North Zone), Kolkata (East Zone) and Pune (West Zone) where one deserving girl will get a chance to represent her state at the Grand Finale in Mumbai.
The winner will represent India at Miss World 2017.
Who can apply?
To give more opportunities to participating girls, the height criteria has been reduced to 5'5" and the swimwear round has been eliminated from the auditions.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Height (5'5" and above) and 18-25 of age (25 as of 31st December 2017)
- Should be single, unmarried and not engaged
- Should be an Indian passport holder/Overseas Indian citizen
For a person to be eligible from a state, she needs to be:
- Currently residing in that state, or
- Born in that state, or
- A native of that state -- her parents reside in that state or she has completed her education until the 12th standard from that state.
How to apply