Debashri Chatterji shares a simple wheat-based recipe.
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 tbsp maida
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 to 5 tbsp sugar-free Natura
- 150 ml milk
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients. Mix well.
- Blend the above into a fluffy mixture.
- Spread the mixture in a greased baking tray.
- Pre-heat oven to 170 degree.
- On 170 degrees bake it for 30 minutes.
Tip: To add sweetness, you may increase the quantity of sugar-free Natura.
Lead image used for representational purposes only. Image: Mr Tender Branson/Creative Commons
You can send us your favourite recipes too. Write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: Recipes) with your name, hometown and any interesting details about the origin of the recipe, along with a photograph if possible. We'll publish the best preparations right here on Rediff.com.