A delicious dip is all you need to prepare this scrumptious snack.
Celebrity chef Rakhee Vaswani shows us how to make the perfect appetizer for your guests.
Take a look at the recipe. And, don't miss telling us how it tasted.
Avocado and Mango Murabba on Crostini
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 tbsp hung curd
- 2 tbsp cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 to 3 tbsp mango murabba or chutney (store bought)
- 7 to 8 crostini, sliced and toasted
- A sprig of parsley
- Salt to taste
- Blend avocado, hung curd and cheese with garlic and season with salt to prepare the dip.
- Spread the dip generously on the pieces of crostini.
- Dollop with aam ka murabba or mango chutney.
- Add a sprig of parsley. Serve.
Dear readers, you can send us your favourite recipes too.
We'll publish the best preparations right here on Rediff.com.