Reshma Aslam tells you how to get creative with your oatmeal for breakfast. You can share your breakfast recipes too!
Bored of having plain oatmeal everyday?
Well, here's something that's both delicious and filling.
Check out this recipe!
Oatmeal with fruits
- 1 cup oats
- 2 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup chopped fresh fruits of your choice (preferably apple or banana)
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp chopped nuts
- Take two cups of water in a pan and boil it.
- When the water starts boiling, add oats. Keep stirring.
- Let it cook for about five minutes.
- When all the water is absorbed, switch off the gas.
- Add milk and stir well.
- Add fruits and cinnamon. Stir further.
- Top it up with honey and nuts. Serve.
*Image used for representational purpose only.
Simply e-mail your recipes to email@example.com (subject line: Breakfast Recipe) with your name, hometown and any interesting details about the origin of the recipe, along with a photograph of the recipe, if possible.
We'll publish the best preparations right here on Rediff.com and India Abroad.