Home > Get Ahead > Careers > Information You Can Use
VISTA 2005: The business festival
October 28, 2005
What: The Indian Institute of Management-Bangalore invites corporates, entrepreneurs, professionals, MBA students and undergraduate students to attend its annual festival VISTA 2005.
When: October 29, 30
Venue: IIM Bangalore Campus, Bangalore, Karnataka
VISTA 2005 will be inaugurated by Mukesh Ambani, chairman, board of governors, IIM-Bangalore and chairman and MD, Reliance Industries Ltd.
~ Theme of the festival: Indian Inc - Dream .Explore. Discover.
~ Key speakers are:
- Kiran Karnik, president, NASSCOM
- Kiran Mazumdar Shaw, CEO, Biocon
- Mr Ravi Uppal, vice president, ABB
~ The events include:
- Bizarre: Business quiz conducted by Derek O'Brien
- Bzzwings: International Business Plan Competition
- Drishtikone: National level debating competition between India's top 24 colleges
- Foursight: International case contest
- Private Equity Summit: Workshop and game on private equity
- Manifestations: Asia's largest paper presentation competition across six verticals
- Ground Zero: Corporate battleground
- Finance games and workshops
- Marketing games and workshops
- Operations games and workshops.
- Six Hats Workshop: A creativity workshop
- Mobility Workshop: A workshop on seamless mobility.
- Post Meridian: A corporate networking dinner, where the academia meets with the industry.
How to register
~ For more details, visit www.iimb-vista.com
~ Phone: (080) 36900806
~ e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org